Thursday, April 19, 2007

Personal Experiences~~~

"When I was in tenth grade I was dating a guy that was three years older than me and we started having sex when I wasn't ready yet. I got pregnant within three months, and I decided to have an abortion so I could finish high school and go to college. Me and that guy are still together today and we have a beautiful three-year old daughter named Faith. I think that it was the right decision for me at that time, after all, I was only fifteen and no where near ready to have a child."

" I have lots of reproductive health problems and the doctor told me that I only have a 15% chance of having children in the future. I think that abortions are not an option for me since I have such a slim chance of getting pregnant. One of my friends has had four abortions, and it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it."

No comments: